AVF Education Day 2018
The 20th annual Angel Venture Fair Education Day takes place at the University City Science Center, Quorum, at 37th and Market Street on Thursday, February 15 (NEW DATE) from 8 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
8 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. Registration and Networking
8:30 a.m. to 9 a.m. Legal Insights on Capital Raising
- Jeff Bodle, partner, Morgan Lewis & Bockius, LLP
- Jay Halt, President, Volpe and Koenig, P.C.
- Tim Levy, Counsel, Royer Cooper Cohen Braunfeld, LLC
- Ryan Udell, Co-Chair, Corporate and Securities Group, partner, White and Williams, LLP
9 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. 3-Entrepreneurial Presentations
9:30 a.m. to 10 a.m. Investor Panel
- Gail Ball, managing partner, Chestnut Street Ventures
- Steve Barsh, partner, Dreamit Ventures
- Eamon Gallagher, Program Director, ic@3401, University City Science Center
- Jon Gosier, Angel Investor and Venture Capitalist, Gosier Holdings
- Vered Nohi-Israel Chamber of Commerce-Bird Foundation
- Brett Topche, partner, Red and Blue Venture Capital Fund